VAMPIRE FACELIFT®So You Can Be Your Best – You.
Want our monthly specials?
What is the Vampire Facelift®?
A non-surgical cosmetic procedure that involves withdrawing a patient’s own blood, processing it to create “platelet-rich plasma (PRP),” then re-injecting it into multiple areas of the skin of the patients face in an effort to treat and erase wrinkles and create a more youthful look. By combining the application of hyaluronic acid fillers with blood derived growth factors the Vampire FaceLift® offers a unique balanced approach to reviving your beauty, wrinkles and “rejuvenate” the face.
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC) is certified and trained by Dr . Charles Runels, inventor of Vampire Facelift®. Kohll’s PMC is one of the most experienced injection clinics in the USA . We are the #1 injectors of botox and juvederm in Nebraska and surrounding states. Kohll’s PMC has performed several thousand procedures over the last six years. Kohll’s PMC has earned the distinguished black diamond award from Allergan, the maker of Botox, Juvederm,Voluma, and Kybella.
How does it work?
The PRP is it regenerative technology that deploys aspects of your own biochemistry. When activated with a small quantity of calcium it becomes Platelet rich fibrin matrix (PRFM). The 8 growth factors that are released from the platelets will instinctively know how to repair and strengthen the specific tissues where they reside.
Are there any dangers or side effects?
Since all of the constituents retrieved in PRP are exclusively from YOU (Autologous in origin), there is no risk of allergic reaction or intolerance ever reported in the literature in several thousand papers written on the subject.
How long does it take to work ?
The effects of the procedure improve for 2 to 3 months after the procedure and last for at least 1 to 2 years! Unlike most procedures, the Vampire Facelift (R) offers a way of restoring shape, and improving tone and texture, as well as literally rejuvenating new and younger tissue! The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels, and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured! The result…younger-appearing skin!
You Should Get This If…
- Has your your Skin color becomes more gray because of less blood flow.
- Has your Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Do you show signs of aging
- Has your Skin texture becomes less smooth.
- Do you look “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” ( The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in playing children of every skin color and in young adults) fades to a dull gray.
Benefits Of the Vampire Facelift:
● Non Surgical
● Natural fillers and plasma from the patient’s own blood is injected into specific areas of the patient’s face
● Smoothes out lines and wrinkles in your face, using only natural products from your own body.this procedure is great because not only are you getting the benefits of a smoother and brighter face, but you are getting injected with only natural resources.
● Vampire facelift is a lot less expensive than other, similar types of skin tightening procedures.
● There are no known side effects, and your body easily accommodates the filler because it’s made from your own blood.