VAMPIRE BREAST LIFT®The name is dramatic — so are the results.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including our Vampire Breast Lift, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
Safer than implants, the Vampire Breast Lift® uses your blood to rejuvenate your breasts. We specialize in the procedure at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
Consider a Vampire Breast Lift® if…
- Shape of the breast has become collapsed and droopy
- Sensation has decreased after breastfeeding, implants, other surgery or aging
- Crinkling skin around the cleavage area
- Inverted nipples can also be corrected
The Vampire Breast Lift® process begins by:
- Evaluating shape and where the shape can be enhanced to create a younger, more attractive appearance
- Preparing the growth factors for injection
How does it work?
- Our trained practitioner injects the woman’s own growth factors back into her breast in a particular way.
- These growth factors then activatemultipotent stem cells already in the skin “tricking them” into “thinking” there’s been an injury and new younger tissue should generate.
- The multipotent stem cells then develop into new collagen, new blood vessels and new fatty tissue trying to “repair” the skin that was never injured.
- The result? Younger-appearing skin and increased volume of fatty tissue!
How long does it take to work?
The effects of the procedure will continue improving for 2 to 3 months and my last for at least 1 to 2 years.
The Vampire Breast Lift ® procedure is not for everyone.
Many would do better with surgery (if you want a dramatic change in cup size). PMC is passionate about offering you the right procedure each and every patient.