Liver DetoxSo You Can Be Your Best – You.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including our liver detox, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
At Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, we take great pride in helping you achieve your weight loss goals.
A liver detox program is just one of the innovative solutions we can utilize.
A 21- or 14-day liver detox can prevent and treat the following:
• Weight loss obstacles
• Low immune system
• Hair loss and skin problems
• Low energy
• Decreased nutrient absorption
• Health issues: thyroid, cholesterol levels, blood pressure, adrenal fatigue, headaches, bloating
What is a liver detox?
The goal is to gently and slowly support the process of metabolic detoxification, removing toxins from conventional foods, environmental chemicals, drugs, caffeine, alcohol and stress.
Patients receive single-serve protein detox drink mixes and supplements that contain:
• An advanced combination of nutrients, antioxidants, proteins, fruit and vegetable extracts
• Organic herbs that support overall detoxification and insure proper protein digestion, eliminate gastrointestinal discomfort, protect the liver, optimize excretion and support the immune system
A booklet is included in the detox kit explaining the Paleo style diet to be followed during the detox.
How long until I see results?
A 21- or 14-day liver detox kit is available.
• You will notice changes in sleep, digestion and weight within 3 days of the detox.
• Symptoms will continue to improve as long as you’re following the prescribed Paleo diet and taking the supplements and protein drink mix.
How often should you do a liver detox?
Twice a year – in the Spring and in the Fall
At Preventative Medical Clinic of Kohll’s, you will be working with our certified nutritionist both during the liver detox and as you reintroduce foods back into your diet after the program.