Scientifically Slim DNA TestingSo You Can Be Your Best – You.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including weight loss, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
At Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, we take great pride in helping you achieve your weight loss goals.
Our Scientifically Slim DNA Testing program is just one of the innovative solutions we have at our disposal.
Scientifically Slim DNA Testing can reveal:
• Hereditary weight management issues
• Your body response to different exercise intensity levels
• The perfect macronutrient balance to shed pounds
• The adequate amounts of calories to enhance weight loss
• Barriers the interfere with food choices: emotional eating, dopamine levels, taste preference
What is Scientifically Slim DNA Testing?
DNA testing helps our nutritionist understand how your body works according to your individual genes. She will take your DNA into account when customizing an effective weight loss program for you – and meet with you to support you during this lifestyle change.
• This three-month program includes a 36-page DNA report, a dietary and exercise plan, monthly B12 injections and weigh-ins on our body composition scale.
How long until I see results?
You should see results as soon as you start to follow a diet and exercise program designed around your individual DNA.
• You will have more energy, increased confidence and lose 1-4 pounds per week.
• The results of this lifestyle change will last a lifetime with the proper support, motivation and persistence.
Preventative Medical Clinic of Kohll’s uses an outside world-renowned lab specializing in nutritional genomics, bio-chemisty and food science to calculate your DNA results. From there, the results are shared with Kohll’s own certified nutritionist who develops a comprehensive weight loss program tailored to your individual DNA. Our compassionate nutritionist has many years of experience supporting weight loss patients, developing ideal meal plans and making supplement recommendations.