NUTRITIONAL AND ALLERGY TESTINGSo You Can Be Your Best – You.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including nutritional & allergy testing, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
We consider it a true privilege at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska – helping to ensure the health and well-being of our customers through nutrition and allergy testing.
- Genova NutrEval
- Alletess Food Allergy Test
Unlike any other nutritional assessments, NutrEval FMV® provides a framework of core nutrients in 5 key areas: Antioxidants, B Vitamins, Digestive Support, Essential Fatty Acids, and Minerals. In this test, the Amino Acids are measured in a convenient first-morning urine collection.Many patients experience chronic illnesses because of nutritional deficiencies. NutrEval® offers nutritional recommendations based on a patient’s individual test results. Clinicians commonly use such testing to determine the nutritional deficiencies that are at the root of chronic conditions such as:
- Mood disorder
- Sleep disturbance
- Fibromyalgia or Fatigue
- Optimized health and sports fitness
- Digestive Complaints
- Chronic Pain/Inflammatory Conditions
- Cardiovascular Risk
- Weight Issues/Dietary Guidance
- General Health and Sports Fitness Optimization
How is NutrEval different from general labs?
- Identification of imbalances that may precede abnormal findings on standard laboratory panels
- Comprehensive nutritional assessment indicating the functional need for specific nutrients, diet modification, antioxidant protection, detoxification and other therapies
- Personalized nutrient recommendations based on biochemical individuality
An Advanced Diagnostic Tool
- By combining testing in 5 key areas of core nutrients, physicians are offered a depth of insight into a patient’s overall nutritional status unrivaled in the laboratory industry.
- Genova diagnostics has created an enhanced report that synthesizes the results of more than 100 individual biomarkers into one, easy-to-interpret overview, as well as a personalized patient supplementation schedule.
The NutrEval® Profile includes
- Metabolic Analysis Profile
Metabolic Analysis assessment provides information on 45 key organic acids. These biomarkers are grouped into easy-to-understand categories, and provide insight for functional support in the areas of: malabsorption & dysbiosis; cellular energy & mitochondrial metabolism; neurotransmitter metabolism; vitamin deficiencies; and toxin exposure & detoxification need.
- Amino Acids Analysis
Amino Acids analysis features either plasma (37 total) or urine (41 total) amino acids. This assesses nutritionally essential and non-essential amino acids, as well as intermediary metabolites that augment an understanding of B vitamin need, and need for support of protein digestion & absorption.
- Essential & Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis
Essential and Metabolic Fatty Acids Analysis provides a high level overview of the balance of various families of fatty acids in relation to each other: Omega 3, 6 and 9 Fatty Acids; Saturated Fatty Acids; and Monounsaturated Omega 7 and Trans Fats. It also provides key ratios for understanding cardiovascular risk, including the Omega 3 Index.
- Elemental Analysis, Packed Erythrocytes
Elemental Profiles provide information in two categories: Nutrient Elements which evaluates intracellular nutrient status, and Toxic Elements which evaluate short-term toxic element exposure.
- Oxidative Stress
Oxidative Stress biomarkers highlight the body’s current state of oxidative stress and reserve capacity. Markers of oxidative injury assess cell membrane (lipid peroxides) and DNA (8-hydroxydeguanosine/8-OHdG) damage, while direct measurement of glutathione and CoQ10 provide insight into antioxidant reserve available to counter free-radical impact. Additional markers are available in our Oxidative Stress 2.0 profile.
Alletess Food Allergy Test
The Alletess Food Allergy Test encompasses food and inhalant allergy testing, food sensitivities and other tests to assess the immune system.
Comprehensive 96 IgG Food Panel