Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including Tattoo Removal, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
When it’s time to get rid of what was a “good idea at the time,” count on Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, to safely and effectively assist with tattoo removal.
Tattoo removal laser treatment may be right for you if you have:
- Unwanted professional and amateur tattoos
- Unwanted cosmetic tattoos
- Tattoos that need to be lightened in order to cover with new tattoo ink
At PMC, we can effectively treat dark tattoo inks, specifically black (which accounts for more than half of all tattoos), blue and green. Patients should expect to come back for several treatments to achieve desired results.
What is a Tattoo Removal Laser treatment?
- Pulses of light from the laser are directed onto the tattoo, breaking up the tattoo pigment.
- Over the next several weeks the body’s natural filtering system removes the treated pigmented areas.
What should I expect?
While pain tolerance varies by individual, most people tolerate the laser treatments very well. A topical anesthetic can be used numb areas treated to minimize pain. The sensation has been described as a rubber band snap to the skin.
How long until I see results?
Lightening of the tattoo will be visible immediately following the first treatment. In the weeks following, the tattoo will continue to lighten as the pigment is broken down and removed by the body. The number of treatments needed to remove or lighten the tattoo varies.