Chemical PeelsRejuvenated, younger-looking skin in minutes!
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including Chemical Peels, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
It’s possible with Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, and our line of medical grade facial peels – a very effective way to renew the skin’s texture and give the appearance of tighter, brighter skin and smaller pores.
Medical grade peels (chemical peels) are:
- Physician Assistant- or Nurse Practitioner-only cosmetic procedures (These cannot be applied by an esthetician.)
- Designed specifically around an individual’s skin type, prior procedures, goals and level of tolerance for downtime
- Wonderful alternatives to laser facials, which can be costly
- A quick way to remove dead skin cells, fine lines, small scars, freckles, dark spots and/or skin imperfections caused by aging, hormones and the sun
- Performed on an outpatient basis
There are 3 levels or grades of chemical peels. The right peel for you depends on:
- Your skin color
- Texture level of skin imperfections
- Non-invasive, very superficial chemical peel
- Utilizes a novel approach to chemical peeling with a newer generation of alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic acid and malic acid) in combination with phytic acid and commonly used peeling agents (salicylic acid and resorcinol) to maximize skin rejuvenating effects with low irritation
- Helps fight the effects of time, sun damage, and environmental assaults.
- Powerful yet non-damaging peel can take years off of aging skin
- An advanced formulation of peeling agents
- Contains a built-in anti-irritant and penetration enhancer that provides controlled exfoliation of the uppermost damaged layers of the skin to reveal fresher and healthier skin
- Provides predictable results with minimal down time
- Effective for use of skin with sun damage, melasma, pigmentary changes and acne scarring
Your Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner will determine if you need a stronger or lighter solution within each grade of the chemical peel.