Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including our NIR Laser technology, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is proud to offer NIR Laser treatments as part of our complete line of laser treatment services.
NIR Laser may be right for you if you are experiencing:
- Mild loose or sagging skin around the neck
- Mild loose, dimpled skin in the abdomen
- Mild or loose skin on the upper arms
- Lax skin from sun damage
- Not a candidate or not quite ready for surgery
What is an NIR Laser treatment?
- A controlled heat therapy to help to tighten skin on the face and body.
- Delivers uniform energy distribution and effectively targets lipids and connective tissue
- A completely safe non-invasive procedure and cleared by the FDA
- Comfortable, quick procedure that is pain-free
How does NIR Laser work?
The NIR laser heats the dermis (your skin’s inner layer), which produces dramatic, yet comfortable deep dermal heating without damage to the outermost layer of skin.
- The NIR handpiece stimulates the increase of collagen production and the formation of new collagen.
– The presence of healthy collagen in the dermis helps maintain the skin’s youthful resiliency and texture.
– The new collagen will give your skin its smooth texture, elastic quality, and beautiful radiance of youthful skin.
How long until I see results?
Patients typically see results immediately. Generally, follow-up treatments are needed for a total of three-to-five treatments depending your desired results. These treatments can be done in two-week intervals.