CLEAR LIFT LASERWelcome to the intersection of innovation — and aesthetics.
Want our monthly specials?
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is proud to offer ClearLift Laser treatments as part of our complete line of laser treatment services.
Clearlift Laser treatments can effectively reduce the need for Botox and fillers, lighten dark under eye circles, and improve:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring and pitting
- Broken capillaries, rosacea, spider veins
- Crepey or lax skin anywhere
- Unsightly appearance of stretch marks
- Large pores
What is ClearLift Laser?
- Provides a safe and effective non-ablative method of skin resurfacing that can be used to fix skin’s imperfections.
- Stimulates collagen production with a remarkable and rejuvenating advantage that erases years from your face.
- Virtually painless treatment with no downtime (Treat today then back to work.)
How does ClearLift Laser work?
The Clearlift laser delivers pulses of laser energy at wavelengths that penetrate deep beneath the skin’s surface, up to 3 mm deep. Converted into heat, the energy mildly damages the upper dermis tissue and collagen. In a natural process, the skin regenerates collagen, which helps to refill the skin’s defects.
How long until I see results?
Improvement can generally be seen after approximately four weeks as the skin begins to heal. For optimal results, two-to-six sessions are needed, performed in four-week intervals.