ADVANCED FLUORESCENCE TECHNOLOGYWelcome to the intersection of innovation — and aesthetics.
Want our monthly specials?
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is proud to offer Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) as part of our complete line of laser treatment services.
AFT Laser treatments may be right for you if have:
- Dark brown, red or black age spots
- Broken capillaries under the skin
- Dull or uneven complexion /discolored skin patches
- Large pores
- Red flushing skin
What is an AFT Laser?
Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) pulsed light gives skin a more youthful appearance by treating superficial skin problems to improve skin pigment.
- AFT laser treatments help skin to look even toned and healthy.
- Procedure requires no downtime and little to no discomfort
How does AFT Laser work?
Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT) pulsed light is applied in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. Without damaging the skin, the light penetrates the subsurface layers and is absorbed by the blood vessels or pigmentation. The heat impairs the vessel or lesion, and the body begins its natural healing process.
How long until I see results?
Improvement can generally be seen after approximately four weeks as the skin begins to heal. For optimal results, two-to-six sessions are needed, performed in four-week intervals.
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is the number one injector of Juvederm® in the state of Nebraska – and we are in the top 1% injectors of Botox® in the United States.
- Over the last six years, we have done over 5,000 Juvederm® and over 20,000 Botox treatments
- PMC has also earned the distinguished Allergan’s Black Diamond Award.
Our practitioners are black diamond certified expert injectors which equals immense experience and better patient satisfaction and we continue to learn the latest techniques to ensure that our patients receive the best results possible.