KYBELLASo You Can Be Your Best – You.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including Kybella, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
Count on Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, for the latest aesthetic treatments, including Kybella, a revolutionary treatment for “double chin.”
What is Kybella?
• The first and only FDA-approved, nonsurgical treatment that contours and improves the appearance of “double chin”
• Kybella’s active ingredient – deoxycholic acid – is a naturally-occurring molecule in the body that aids in the breakdown and absorption of dietary fat
How does Kybella work?
When injected into the fat beneath the chin, Kybella causes the destruction of fat cells. Once destroyed, those cells cannot store or accumulate fat.
• Completed in a 15-to-20 minute in-office treatment session
How long until I see results?
Most patients see improvement about six weeks after the first treatment.
How often should you get Kybella®?
• Most people treated with Kybella experience visible contouring of their chin profile in 2-to-4 treatments.
• Some people may require up to six treatments to achieve results.
• Once you chin profile has improved, you may not need to be treated again.
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is the number one injector of Juvederm® in the state of Nebraska – and we are in the top 1% injectors of Botox® in the United States.
• Over the last six years, we have done over 5,000 Juvederm® treatments.
• PMC has also earned the distinguished Allergan’s Black Diamond Award.
Our practitioners are black diamond certified expert injectors which equals immense experience and better patient satisfaction and we continue to learn the latest techniques to ensure that our patients receive the best results possible.