CIT/DERMAPENA safer, more effective and holistic approach to skin therapy.
Want our monthly specials?
Get better aesthetic therapies, including CIT/Dermapen technology, at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
It’s called Dermapen® — and we specialize in putting it to work for you at Preventative Medical Clinic, a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska.
DermaPen (Micro-Needling or CIT – Collagen Induction Therapy)
• An automated micro-needling therapy system that vertically pierces the skin to improve:
• Pigmented areas of skin, including melasma and age spots
– Fine lines, wrinkles crow’s feet and other visible signs of aging
– Sagging or thinning skin
– Visible improvement in skin appearance in as little as one treatment
DermaPen’s multi-speed and adjustable needle depths allow the needles to pierce the skin’s layers at 90 degrees and increases the effectiveness of needling by generating a precise, comfortable and relatively short needling session, while providing less pain and downtime for the client.
Safer and more effective in piercing the skin than traditional skin micro-needling rollers due to its unique vertical micro-needling technology
• Because of the vertical delivery, the needles can easily penetrate scar tissue and promotes scar-less healing similar to fractional laser treatments, IPL, laser resurfacing, and chemical peels – without the side effects and downtime.
• Can effectively maneuver in hard-to-reach places (e.g. around the eyes, nose, and lips)
Dermapen® naturally stimulates collagen and elastin with minimal epidermal damage, enhancing skin rejuvenation results.
• Skin will continue to create new collagen for up to two-years post-treatment
• Automatic vibrating function increases the effectiveness of treatment by increasing the absorption of products while reducing pain and discomfort
• Device can achieve various depths depending on the extent of the skin damage