Want our monthly specials?
Preventative Medical Clinic (PMC), a division of Kohll’s in Omaha, Nebraska, is the number one injector of Juvederm® in the state of Nebraska – and we are in the top 1% injectors of Botox® in the United States. We are also in the top 250 accounts in the Nation.
- Over the last six years, we have done over 5,000 Juvederm® and over 20,000 Botox treatments
- PMC has also earned the distinguished Allergan’s Black Diamond Award.
Our practitioners are Black Diamond Certified Expert Injectors which equals immense experience and better patient satisfaction and we continue to learn the latest techniques to ensure that our patients receive the best results possible.
BOTOX® can be used to correct:
• Moderate to severe frown lines, treatment of “11” lines
• Moderate to severe crow’s feet around the eyes
• Lip lines, also known as “smoker’s lines”
• Brow lift
• Horizontal forehead lines
• Gummy smile
• Dimply chin
• Bunny nose effect
• Platysmal bands in neck
• Excessive sweating
What is Botox®?
Botox is a prescription medication that selectively relaxes facial muscles that cause unwanted wrinkles. Botox® is the most popular cosmetic procedure with over six million procedures done each year.
How long until I see results?
Botox® will begin to take effect after two to three days. After one to two weeks you will see the full effects.
How often should you get Botox®?
For best results, Botox® should be repeated every three to four months. Each individual’s response will be different to the medication. Your practitioner will tailor a treatment plan specifically for you.